Thursday 26 January 2017

Rustomji and Sohrabji, 
2 Parsi friends, very old and frail, used to meet in the park every day to feed the birds, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems. 

Rustomji disappeared for a month.  

One day, Sohrabji approached the park and lo behold there sat Rustomji !

Sohrabji was very excited and happy to see him and told him so.

Crying out loud, he asked Rustomji "what in the world happened to you ?" 

Rustomji replied, "I was in jail."

"Jail?" cried Sohrabji, "What?!! Whatever for?!!"

"Well," Rustomji said, "You know Freny, that cute sexy little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go ?"

"Yeah," said Sohrabji, "I remember her. What about her?" 

"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me, and at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded 'Guilty' ".

"The damn judge gave me thirty days for lying under oath !"

No comments:

Post a Comment